The Perfect Solo-Swing attachment- Series SZA is a swinging arm, driven by a hydraulic motor. It’s simple but robust construction allows to automatically mow around trees, fences, posts, solar panels etc.
For optimal performance under different conditions the cutting height, as well as the working angle, float and swing-return pressure are easily adjustable.
All Solo-Swing models have swing-away blades, which are less vulnerable for obstacles, as standard.
The SZA is an attachment model which can be supplied with mounting brackets to be fitted to a rotary mower or a flail mower. The swinging arm is available with cutting widths of 50, 60 and 85 cm.
Mowing around young trees
For young trees, lighter posts, or when operating on inclines all “Perfect” Solo-Swing model can be provided with a hydraulic feeler mechanism.
• Swing-away blades
• Support saucer with ball-bearing under the blade
• Carriage beam
• 3 hoses 250 cm
• Tractor hydraulics required: 1 x DA 1x free flow return (½”)
• Oil flow requirements: 30 l/min.
• SZA-500 Cutting width 50 cm (1’8″)
• SZA-600 Cutting width 60 cm (2’0″)
• SZA-850 Cutting width 85 cm (2’9½”)
• 2 supports for mounting on a “Perfect” pasture topper
• 2 supports for mounting on a “Perfect” flail topper
• Mechanic-hydraulic feeler