Perfect Gear Drive Rotary Toppers – Series LK for higher vegetation.
Our rotary toppers series LK have been designed for use in parcels where the grass is cut less frequently.
They have long, rounded skids at both sides to allow for fast working speeds (up to 8-10 km/h = 6-6½ mph).
Perfect integral cut without striping
Two or three cutting blades with a fixed position relative to each other guarantee a perfect integral cut without striping, even in longer material.
The cutting blades of these rotary toppers are not driven by V-belts, but directly from the gearboxes. Flexible rubber shock absorber(s) between the gearboxes and the standard pto shaft with overrunning clutch and overload protection clutch, as well as the swing away blades protect the drive line.
• Cutting blades driven directly from the gearboxes
• Tractor 3-pt. linkage cat. II
• PTO speed 540 rpm
• Walterscheid PTO shaft with friction and
• 2 or 3 generously overlapping, replaceable and
reversible swing-away blades
• Terrain adjustment and cutting height setup by means of 2 skids
• Offset possibility
• Flexible rubber shock absorbers on the in- and output shafts of each gearbox
• LK-185 Cutting width 185 cm (6’1″)
Min. 50 HP
• LK-215 Cutting width 215 cm (7’1″)
Min. 55 HP
• LK-245 Cutting width 245 cm (8’1″)
Min. 60 HP
• LK-275 Cutting width 275 cm (9’0″)
Min. 75 HP
• Support saucers
• Rear roller
• Hydraulic offset feature