The Perfect fully offset pasture toppers are based on the very popular LB rotary toppers.
Elimination of the tractor wheel marks
Main feature of our fully offset topper SV2-275 is the elimination of the tractor wheel marks. This provides an excellent clean cut over the full width.
This is possible due to the special, extra heavy duty headstock and the long, hydraulically operated, parallelogram arms. The maximum offset from the centre of the tractor is 385 cm (12’8′).
Large working radius
To be able to work on uneven grounds the articulation range of the cutting head is adjustable from +45° till -45°.
The SV2-275 fully offset pasture topper is also popular for use in combination with a model LB rotary pasture topper on the front linkage, so that a very large area can be mowed in one pass.
• Tractor 3-pt. linkage cat. II
• PTO speed 540 rpm
• Walterscheid PTO shaft with overrunning clutch
• Indirect and flexible V-belt drive (most belts with automatic spring loaded tensioner)
• 3 generously overlapping, replaceable and reversible swing-away blades
• Terrain adjustment and cutting height setup by means of 2 skids
• Hydraulic offset from centre of tractor; Minimum 225 cm (7’5″), Maximum 385 cm (12’8″)
• Articulation range of cutting head from +450 till -450
• Tractor hydraulics required: 1 x DA, 1 x SA (½”)
• Swing away blades
• Support saucers
• Rear roller