The Perfect Front Solo-Swing SZX-850 model has a 85cm (2’9½”) swing arm and is especially designed for attachment to the tractor front linkage. It’s simple but robust construction allows to automatically mow around trees, fences, posts, solar panels etc.
For optimal performance under different conditions the cutting height, as well as the working angle, float and swing-return pressure are easily adjustable.
All Solo-Swing models have swing-away blades, which are less vulnerable for obstacles, as standard.
Mowing around young trees
For young trees, lighter posts, or when operating on inclines all “Perfect” Solo-Swing model can be provided with a hydraulic feeler mechanism.
• Swing-away blades, cutting width 85 cm/2’9½”
• Tandem wheels
• Support saucer with ball-bearing under the blade
• Head stock for tractor 3 point front linkage, Cat. II
• Hydraulic parallelogram-type offset maximum 245 cm (8’0″) from centre of tractor
• 5 hoses till the mounting plate
• Tractor hydraulics required: 2 x DA + 1 x free flow return (½”)
• Oil flow requirements: 30 l/min.
• 3-point headstock for tractor rear mounting
• Mechanic-hydraulic feeler