The Perfect front and rear mounted flail mowers – KR Series are especially suited for topping of pastures, excellent mulching of green manures, set aside land etc.
Universal double headstock
In standard configuration these universal flail mowers are equipped with a double headstock for use in the front and the rear tractor 3-point linkage.
Hydraulic offset feature and universal gearbox
A hydraulic side-shift of 48 cm = 19” is standard, as well as the unique gearbox, that accepts both RH and LH rotation, with integrated overrunning clutch.
Special “Perfect” flails
The 0,8 kg (13/4 lbs) heavy-duty “Perfect” flails are fitted to the electronically balanced vibration-free flail rotor with heavy bolts and replaceable steel bushings and provide a clean and net cut. This rotor is driven by V-belts with a springloaded automatic belt tensioner to assure an indirect flexible drive with maximum security and a minimum maintenance.
To protect the bearings of the rear roller these are fitted with unique covers to prevent humidity, dust and mud from entering.
• Universal headstock for front- and rear linkage; cat. II
• Hydraulic offset feature 48 cm (19″)
• PTO speed 1000 rpm (540 rpm option)
• Universal gearbox for any gearbox PTO rotation with integrated free run
• Walterscheid PTO shaft
• Drive through 4 V-belts with with automatic spring loaded tensioner
• Twofold electronically balanced vibration-free flail rotor ø 219 mm (8″)
• 0,8 kg (1¾ lbs) special flails, mounted to flail rotor with heavy 20 mm bolts and replaceable steel bushes
• Grass discharge over the rear roller
• Rear roller ø 219 mm (8″) with special covers over the bearings
• KR-245 Cutting width 245 cm (8’1″) min. 45 hp
• KR-270 Cutting width 270 cm (8’10”) min. 55 hp
• KR-300 Cutting width 300 cm (9’10”) min. 65 hp
• PTO shaft with overload protection clutch
• Wearing plates