The heavy duty front and rear mounted flail mowers – KM series front and rear mount version of the Perfect heavy-duty flail toppers is fitted with an extra strong universal headstock.
Its robust construction makes the KM universal flail mowers an ideal and reliable choice for professional farmers, councils, leasers, contractors and other mixed tractor fleet owners.
Hydraulic offset feature and universal gearbox
These front and rear mounted flail mowers have a hydraulic side-shift of 48 cm = 19” ss standard. As well as the unique gearbox, that accepts both RH and LH rotation, with integrated overrunning clutch.
Special “Perfect” flails
The 0,8 kg (13/4 lbs) heavy-duty “Perfect” flails are fitted to the electronically balanced vibration-free flail rotor with heavy bolts and replaceable steel bushings and provide a clean and net cut.
For use under the toughest conditions, the KT flail mower can be provided with 2,2 kg (5 lbs) universal flails at no extra cost.
• Heavy-duty frame and universal headstock for front- and rear linkage; cat. II
• Hydraulic offset feature 57 cm (22″)
• PTO speed 1000 rpm (540 rpm option)
• Universal gearbox for any gearbox PTO rotation with integrated free run
• Walterscheid PTO shaft
• Drive through 4 V-belts with with automatic spring loaded tensioner
• Twofold electronically balanced vibration-free flail rotor ø 219 mm (8″) (Model KM-220 ø 178 mm (7″))
• 0,8 kg (1¾ lbs) special flails, mounted to flail rotor with heavy 20 mm bolts and replaceable steel bushes
• Grass discharge over the rear roller
• Rear roller ø 219 mm (8″) with special covers over the bearings
• KM-220 Cutting width 220 cm (7’3″) Min. 48 HP
• KM-245 Cutting width 245 cm (8’1″) Min. 55 HP
• KM-270 Cutting width 270 cm (8’10”) Min. 65 HP
• KM-300 Cutting width 300 cm (9’10”) Min. 75 HP
• PTO shaft with overload protection clutch
• 2,2 kg (5 lbs) flails instead of 0,8 kg (1¾ lbs) flails
• Wearing plates