The TKF (front mounted) and TKR (rear mounted) compact orchard rotary mowers are very short, compact and are fitted very closely to the tractor to limit its turning radius at tree- and vine row ends.
4 short cutting blades with opposite rotation
These specialized orchard mowers are equipped with four short cutting blades. The two left hand blades turn to the left and the two right hand blades to the right. This provides a clean cut and an excellent distribution of the cut material to the rear or to the left- and/or the right hand side on the tree strips.
A unique headstock construction (TKF models) allows for shortest mounting to the tractor. Independent of brand and model.
Excellent terrain adjustment
Two front support wheels and a rear roller give the necessary stability and excellent terrain adjustment to these special orchard rotary mowers. To protect the bearings of the rear rollers, the bearings are fitted with unique covers to prevent humidity, dust and mud from entering.
• Tractor 3-pt. linkage cat. I + II
• TKF: Front model universal gearbox for any gearbox PTO rotation with integrated free run and unique head stock for close mounting to the tractor, PTO speed 540, 750 or 1000 rpm
• TKR: 3-point modell with mow-spray-combination feature, PTO speed 540 rpm
• Walterscheid PTO shaft
• Indirect and flexible V-belt drive (most belts with automatic spring loaded tensioner)
• 4 short blades with opposite rotating direction and replaceable and reversible cutting edges
• Overlapping blade on left centre blade
• The cut material can be distributed behind or to the left and right hand side of the machine
• 2 front support wheels and 1 rear roller with conical ends and special covers over the bearings
• TKF/TKR-200 Cutting width 200 cm (6’7″) Min. 30 HP
• TKF/TKR-230 Cutting width 230 cm (7’7″) Min. 40 HP
• Mow-spray-combination feature (only model TKR) with disconnectable gearbox