The Florida P.ID is a modern line of highly versatile tractor mounted sprayers suitable, according to the applications, for orchard and vineyard spraying, weed-killing in open-field growing, inter-row weed-killing.
The numerous mechanical, hydraulic and inter-row booms available together with the various applications, options and accessories enable Florida P.ID sprayers to be customised according to the needs of individual users and treatments to be performed.
– Polyethylene tank with 200 to 1000 litre capacity
– Low pressure diaphragm, high pressure diaphragm or piston pump.
– Various versions of control unit (standard, with suck-back, volumetric with outlet regulators).
– Clean water tank for hand-washing.
– Circuit washing device available on request.
All sprayers comply with EC standards on operator safety and health protection. They also comply with European standards on environmental safety and protection.
– Actual capacity 5% higher than nominal capacity;
– Quantity of residual liquid with tank flat or sloping by ± 10% below the limit allowed by current regulations.
Characteristics of available pumps:
– Low pressure diaphragm, 60 to 160 litres/minute delivery, 20 bars max. pressure;
– High pressure diaphragm, 40 to 120 litres/minute delivery, 40/50 bars max. pressure.
– High pressure pistons, 90 to 120 litres/minute delivery, 50/60 bars max. pressure.
Characteristics of the spray booms available:
– Inter-row mechanical and hydraulic;
– Mechanical, horizontal rear closing system, working width from 3 to 16 m;
– Hydraulic, horizontal rear closing system, working width from 10 to 12 m;
– Hydraulic, cross rear closing system, working width from 6 to 15 m.
Single or triple (trijet) nylon nozzles, single or double (bijet) brass nozzles. All with membrane anti-drip device. Available with Kematal, ceramic, brass, stainless steel, with anti-drift device, for low volumes spray tips.