The ARVIPO PS60 is used for intensive trimming, and is characterised by its power and high cutting speed, servocontrol precision, low consumption and great strength.
- The progressive cutting control in the cutting tool (shears) of the trimming equipment enables perfect blade positioning throughout the cutting cycle and improves access to any stem or branch.
- Its special head fitted on bearings (Pat.), requiring no maintenance adjustment or daily lubrication, will give precise, clean cutting to enhance easier scarring and prevent disease.
- Particular attention has been given to the comfortable use of the trimming equipment especially its grip Soft Air.
- The design of the housing and the angle of the cutting blade give better control over the shears and reduce user effort to make the work easier.
- Adaptable to any hand size.